The following Terms & Conditions govern the use of craftedbeds.co.uk website. As a user of our website, you acknowledge that any use and transactions that you make with Crafted Beds is subject to our Terms & Conditions. Please read the following information carefully.
In cooperation with Klarna
Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
Pay in 3
and Klarna’s user terms you can find here.
Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
- These Terms & Conditions refer to all orders placed online. By placing an order with Crafted Beds, you agree to comply with our Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree with them, you may not purchase products from us. If you need further clarification, please contact a member of our customer services team.
- The information contained in this Site includes but is not limited to the rules governing the use of our site, which may be subject to change. Your use of our site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the rules, as changed. Your confirmation of acceptance will be sought in respect of any changes which substantially affect your position under these terms.
- When ordering products from craftedbeds.com you give your permission to us to send you our latest news, special offers and promotions by email.
- All Site design, text, graphics are Crafted Beds, all rights reserved. You may copy electronically and print hard copy pages from this for the sole purpose of using as an information resource, or as a shopping resource. Any other use of content on this site without prior written permission of Crafted Beds is strictly prohibited.
- Once we accept your order, you will receive a confirmation email, which confirms a contract between us subject to our Terms & Conditions. There may be times we are unable to ship products due to unavailability. In this event, we will notify you and immediately provide a refund. If the payment process has not begun, the money will not be taken from your account or card.
- We strive to ensure all product information is accurate and up to date, however errors can occur. If we identify an error, we will notify you immediately, providing you with the option of cancelling your order. Should you cancel, no money be taken if the payment process has not begun at that time. Crafted Beds reserves the right to cancel an order at any time until the order has been delivered, for any reason, and refund the customer in full.
- Alterations to orders may incur a charge of £99.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable. If you have any special delivery requirements, please let us know at the time of your order to ensure we can meet them.
- Please note Crafted Beds has no control over couriers and adverse weather and traffic conditions could cause delay.
- In the unlikely event of damage being caused to your property by the delivery team, Crafted Beds will not accept responsibility for any damages or expenses.
- If you miss your delivery date/time for any reason and we are forced to rearrange delivery, there may be a charge of £50 to cover the cost.
- Assembly of the bed is £79 per complete product. If you do not want this service, please check the bed for any damage BEFORE you sign the delivery note. Crafted Beds cannot accept responsibility for any damages reported after the delivery team has left.
- We require a week’s notice to rearrange a planned delivery.
- Discount Codes are restricted to one per customer per order. Attempting to combine coupon codes to gain a greater discount will be cancelled and refunded. We reserve the right to withdraw any special offer or coupon code at any time.
Cancellation and returns
- Crafted Beds has a 48-hour cooling off period. Should you wish to cancel your order within the 48-hour period, we will need written or verbal communication. Each bed is considered a made-to-order item is therefore non-returnable.
- In some exceptional circumstances, if you are not happy with your purchase and wish to return your bed, it may be possible at our discretion to exchange the bed to the value, however this will incur a £150 handling fee to cover delivery and installation charges. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer.
Should you change your mind about your purchase we have a 14-day cooling-off period in which you can cancel your order, we will need written communication (Email or letter) from yourself ‘customer’ within this time period in order to cancel. A 30% cancellation charge will apply if you have opened and used the product.
Once the 14 days cooling-off period has been exceeded you will not be able to cancel your order or return your bed. Each bed is made to order an item and therefore is a non-returnable item.
- All your personal information is confidential and secure and will never be shared with a third-party organisation. We comply with all the statutory requirements of the data protection act 1998 as well with general data protection regulations.
- We offer a free one years’ manufacturer’s warranty, starting from the day that you sign for your delivery. However, some exclusions do apply. If you dis-assemble the bed for any reason or move the bed to a different property your warranty will be void.